Monday, October 03, 2005

Second day of blogging!

I only started this blog in order to leave a comment on someone elses blog where you had to be a blogger in order to be allowed to post a comment. So blogging I am trying to be. It's all very confusing for me. I certainly don't know what I'd find to write about each day in my dull life! I belong to T.O.P.S. (Take off Pounds Sensibly), which I really enjoy. I want to lose 25 lbs. to be at my goal weight. It's an ongoing battle and I love sweets, so I really need to move my body more! It's a matter of getting motivated. Right now it seems my motivation has left me. Hopefully it'll kick in soon!

Fall is in the air and the leaves are falling. Certainly a lovely time of the year but we know that cold weather follows! Usually our winters here are fairly mild though. Seems when I was a kid we had big snows but now we seldom get them. Maybe it's the global warming thing.

I was talking with my neighbor about the cable service here and how we need another one to give them competition so their rates wouldn't be so high. Then when you call them you stay on the phone FOREVER. You are not allowed to call the local number. You have to call an 800 number and talk to them there. It is so frustrating. She had to call them and she stayed on the phone so long she was able to get so many chores done while waiting, feeding the cats, washing dishes, folding and putting laundry away, getting the mail in and opening it, etc., etc. Yes, VERY frustrating indeed! Certainly tries one's patience!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I hate waiting on the phone. Okay, hate is such a strong, emotion provoking word... I loathe waiting on the phone.
Welcome Rachel, I'm hoping you're the one who leaves the nice messages on my blog. Anyway... here we go. You'll like it. It's fun.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter