Monday, October 10, 2005

Insomnia?

I woke up at 4:30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep. Mind you, normally I sleep until at least 8:30 or 9:00 a.m., sometimes later! So instead of tossing and turning I decided to get on the treadmill. Now after 2 miles of walking/jogging I am sitting here to cool down. I don't know why it's so hard to get motivated to get on the treadmill, but once you do then you feel good after the workout! Good and sweaty that is!

At least I feel this is more productive than tossing and turning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:44 AM  
Blogger BarbaraMG said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like you are fairly new to blooging. I have been at it for over a year and a half and I am addicted. It isn't just the blog itself but the great friends I have gained.
You are certainly not the lazy type. I would never get up at 4:30 and go on the treadmill!
Again thanks for stopping by!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter