Sunday, October 16, 2005

Insomnia again!


I was up again last night after too much coffee yesterday at the family reunion. I should know better by now. I even got a tall cup on the ride home but I didn't drink that much of it. At 4 a.m. though I was in the living room floor doing exercises using the hand weights and the ankle weights. Had a good workout though!! Went back to bed and read for awhile and then drifted back to sleep. Woke up too late to go to church.

It's a lovely day, sunny and bright. Here is a picture I took yesterday on my brother's farm. That is where we had our family reunion!
He has a screened in shelter which has one solid wall. It has a bathroom, stove, refrigerator, and all the amenities! He has picnic tables and plenty of chairs around. It's very comfortable, always has a nice breeze flowing through, a tire swing outside for the kids to play on, trees for climbing, a creek over the hill for little boys to dig out salamanders, find snakes, frogs, and whatever else appeals to little boys curiosities! Yesterday it was a black salamander. He was told to return it to where he got it from and I sure hope (for the salamander's sake) he did!!

1 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It sounds so lovely there and I love the photo!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter