Saturday, October 15, 2005

Reunion time!

We had a family reunion today. Sure great to see everyone and visit. Amazing how all the great- nieces and nephews have grown!! Then to eat all that delicious food that everyone has prepared. Finding out who is doing what and how things are going. Seems the older I get the more I enjoy reunions. Some of them I only get to see on this yearly get together. Seems everyone is so busy working and raising kids and just generally busy with life that it's hard to visit. Time passes so quickly I think we all need to slow down and visit more often!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pawpaw said...

Spam comments suck, don't they?

Anyway, I have you on my favorites list, simply because I like reading about simple things like cool mornings and family reunions. Thanks for commenting at my place.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter