Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Where is Ralph?

Last summer we had a frog that lived in our garage. He was a fat happy-looking fellow and we got along real well. I named him Ralph for no particular reason. I guess he just looked like a Ralph. At any rate, each time I got ready to move the car I located Ralph and put him in a 5 gallon bucket so I wouldn't run over him. Then after moving the car I'd put him back in the garage. Our garage is kind of rustic and has a gravel floor. One day I couldn't find him anymore and I searched everywhere. I was afraid a snake might have gotten him. Then one day he was back again!! I picked him up and made over him a whole lot and let him know how glad I was to see him. In the fall he disappeared and I haven't seen Ralph since. He did not return this summer. You know, I miss Ralph.

Not too long ago I saw a couple of small frogs out front and I caught one. It immediately peed on my hand. I asked my husband if I would get warts! He didn't have an answer. I had no fear though. I have been peed on by frogs before and never got warts! Frogs are just the cutiest things!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

maybe Ralph had pups.

7:42 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Do you know that frogs in Japan are considered very good luck where money is concerned? Did Ralph bring you money? Another thought: Maybe the little frogs are Ralph's babys? I love frogs too, but never had one pee on me...maybe that brings even more luck where money is concerned.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I can't say Ralph brought me any money!! Gee, I'd probably have moved him in the house if he did! Ha!

Well Cliff maybe Ralph did have pups! If so that means he was Ralphetta I guess!!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter