Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A picture and a chuckle!

I thought this was a cute picture of Little Bit standing there among all the leaves! That was the day I took her over the hill on the path to the lake and she thought checking out under all the rock cliffs was a cool thing to do!

Here is a chuckle for today. Some people might be able to relate to this story.

A man and his wife were sitting in the living room and he said to her, "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

His wife got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all of his beer.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Your picture reminds me of our golfing 'leaf rule.'
When we lose a ball on men's play day and it could be under the leaves, we just through another out close to where we think it is burried.
That makes play go a lot faster.
The ladies don't have a 'leaf rule' like that. Their play is slower. Our rule is unofficial.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Marilyn and I got quite the chuckle from your story. I don't like how funny she thought that was.

4:16 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

GREAT, Rachel...LOL!
Wonderfully sweet picture of that dear little cat..(Is he one of the strays you feed all the time??)....and a very funny--rest of 'the blog', too!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That is "Little Bit." She was one of those strays and she got hurt somehow and I brought her home. She could barely walk when I got her and couldn't go up steps at all. She got okay though. She is the sweetest thing! That was her and Pup that I took to the vet last Friday, if you look back at my blog that day. I posted a picture of them both. She's the newest family member!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'm chuckling!
That picture is so cute. What a sweet kitty.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Perfect picture, perfect chuckle. Thanks Rachel.

Ralph

7:06 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Little Bit is very cute! Sweet!

Your story is very, very funny! LOL!!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm going to have to act that out in real life for some TV couch potato friends. LOL

9:28 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Awww what a cute picture! I love cats. Came here via Joe's Jottings.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Gel said...

Hehe- I like and the light note to your blog. *Smiles* I've read so many of your nice comments on Cliff's and Ralph's blogs and recently on Old, old Lady of the Hills. So many blogs, too little time...

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter