Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sleep and dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night. I hate having strange dreams and all my dreams seem strange or weird or crazy...well, you get the picture. But occasionally I will have a nice dream and it's really great when I do. Last night was a combo dream where one part was good and the other part was strange.

This guy here looks like he's getting ready for some sleep!

Last night I dreamed that my husband was able to walk and get around again and we were going to take a trip. That part was great! The strange part was that there was some big fat woman that was going with us. I haven't a clue who she was then or now. She must have weighed 1000 lbs. I thought the car had a back seat and it faced backwards and it had one huge door like a trunk that came down. She got in there and there was no way I could get the door down over her. She filled the whole space. I could not get it to close because her feet and legs were in the way. I finally decided that I would have to tie the door down but then that left the window part that she could see through kind of up and so she wouldn't really be able to see out. It was such a dilemma. Now I wonder what the people who determine what your dreams mean would think about that one?
All these photos came from http://www.squareamerica.com/index.htm. I love these pictures!

7 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a great website that is...I know I see you over on bighappy, too...Love old photo's...AND, I LOVE the way your photo's came out today! Did it work?
Whatever, Rachel...it looks Terrific...!

9:37 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

LOL. Great photos!

I think the dream was that you would love to travel, but see that there would be many problems with that. I've off to see if your profile tells anything about you.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

The dream means that you need to buy a Lincoln Navigator or Chevy Suburban. You know something big. To haul... well, stuff. Big stuff.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once heard an interesting way to interpret dreams. You explain each part of the dream in great detail as though to someone who doesn't understand English or wouldn't understand why something would be good or upsetting or scary. Supposedly the answers become clear.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

I think that your dream means you aren't eating enough junk food.
That's how I interpret all my dreams..

3:11 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

That dream about the huge fat lady made me think of the movie What's Eating Gilbert Grape. It stars a huge, fat lady and a young Leonardo De Caprrio and Johnny Depp. It's a good flick.
I wish you and your hubby were taking a trip and that he was doing well.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

I like your pictures, they are nice, and the arrangement too.
Thanks for letting me put your blog link on mine. I didn't know if I should ask yet. Thanks for having mine too.
My son-in-law, Billy, is trying to teach me blog etiquette.
He doesn't have a blog but he is an IT and IS whiz.
p.s. I made a mess of trying to erase my request. Would please finish getting it gone. Thanks

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter