Monday, July 31, 2006

5 THINGS

I was tagged by Sandy over at Abandoned in Pasadena to do a meme of 5 things, so here goes.

5 things in my freezer

1. Schwan's Alaskan Salmon Fillets
2. Frozen shrimp.
3. Oreida's southern style hash browns.
4. Ribeye steaks.
5. Nuts (pecans, black walnuts, etc.)

5 things in my closet

1. clothes, clothes, clothes.
2. shoes, shoes, shoes.
3. makeup
4. purses
5. dog and cat medication.

5 things in my car

1. a back rest thingy.
2. sunglasses.
3. several cassette tapes (Shania Twain, The Bishops, Allison Krause, The McKaney's, Celine Dion, etc.)
4. tiny pillow for neck
5. loose change

5 things in my purse

1. Wallet
2. checkbooks
3. fingernail file
4. lipstick
5. address book

(This list could go on and on and on as my purse is really due for cleaning out!).

5 things in my wallet

1. $
2. cards (credit, debit, etc.)
3. AARP cards (Oh yeah!)
4. Senior Friends card (Oh yeah again!)
5. Emergency phone numbers.

Now how exciting was that?? Thanks Sandy!!

12 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

Sounds like we could have a nice meal out of your freezer then go for a ride and listen to Allison...lol!
:-D

12:54 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Loved your meme. Gotta love those AARP cards :-)

12:58 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Very interesting!!!

Take care xx

1:50 PM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Rachel, thank you for your visiting and nice comment about me and my home!

Love the memo because it's allow to know more about you!

Have a good week!

1:58 PM  
Blogger EV said...

Pretty interesting, Rachel. Whoa, I've been missing some fun photos in the last couple of posts, too! ;)

2:40 PM  
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

5 things in your freezer are quite exciting. Maybe we can feast on it.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

That was really exciting...
I really like what is in your freezer...
*^_^
(=':'=) huge huggles
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Very good meme Rachel...when's supper?
Sounds like everything in your freezer was a hit.

How about doing the
"ONE WORD" meme...it's really a lot of fun if you don't take it seriously. Of course you realize that this isn't a tag, just a suggestion.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Medium rare on the ribeye Rachel!! Just a bit of horseradish would be a nice touch.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

When you clean your purse out, you can take another picture. You sure had a lot of junk in there last time.
..

9:57 PM  
Blogger doubleknot said...

Great lists. I too have frozen shrimp but forgot about them but I don't have any nuts - they are in a bag waiting to be opened.
Surpising how close some of us come to having the same things. I am looking for a new purse but it is a hard job it has to have those certain features that all come together and be big enough to carrying all my stuff. Took my change bag with me to the store the other day and thought my shoulder was going to fall off till I spent it in the store - I made sure I got in a line that no one was behind me.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I'll be right over for some shrimp and ribeye steak.
If that lipstick in your purse is light pink, I'd like to borrow it. It will match what I'm wearing now. :)

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter