Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This post is Going to the Dogs


I have been doggy sitting for my neice since Thursday. Pup is in the middle. My neice's dog is the son of Pup. When they get together it is one big party for them with their constant playing and chasing each other. My throw rugs get scattered all over the place. I do love to watch them play. I think my neice and her family are coming home tomorrow but I'm not sure when they will come to get him. Last time she drove straight from the airport! She loves that dog. I told her she could just leave him here with me but she won't go for that. I know that when he goes home that they will miss each other, but they'll both settle back into their routines soon. The cat is JB. She is very old and we've had her since she was a baby. She is skinny now and very hard of hearing. She used to be petrified of the vacuum cleaner. Now I can vacuum her and she is fine with it. I think it's because she can't hear it anymore so she isn't scared of it.

Here is some other folks who are obviously fond of their dog. He seems to be watching where they are going or maybe directing them in which way the fish are??

14 Comments:

Blogger TJ said...

Cute pets you have there!
:-D

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, it's like the dogs went to summer camp. I wonder if they will keep in touch when they part, tee,hee..

7:05 AM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That is so nice that your neice has a home to take her dog to where he is welcomed and loved. I hate those cold, sterile kennels where the animals are caged for a month at a time.

You are so sweet to puppy sit and PUP really loves the new playmate as well...well he's not new, but you know what I mean.

Your cat looks quite content with both the dogs sitting there on the porch beside it. That's a precious picture.

You are probably right...That dog in the boat is probably their new fish finder. *LOL*

7:57 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It is always so sweet to me when dogs and cats seem to get on with each other...our "Pup" is sooo cute, and so is his offspring! It has to be so much fun having two little doggies around.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Aren't they the cutest sweetest little things. Love 'em! All 3 of them.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Such cute pups! I always worry when we go away that our dear cat will be well cared for. You are a dear Auntie to do this for your niece!
I loved hearing about you vaccuming your cat! Goodness, mine would head for the hills! LOL!!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Hey, I'm back online! They'll be a fresh post Monday as usual. Thanks for your patience.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Those are some cute pets!
Thanks for the pictures!
Dogone good doggy post.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

9:24 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Those dogs look like they have been having a good time.
You will miss Pup when he leaves.
JB bears watching, she is looking for trouble, I can tell.
..

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cat looks extremely well behaved....considering.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

The cat seems to be saying, "Okay guys, I'm going to walk away now and if anyone chases me there's going to be some bloody noses.."

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pets. Are the dogs Lhasa Apsos? I had a pair of them a while back, and they had lots of fun together.

7:11 AM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

They are all so cute. What a great picture of them together.

When we were on holiday on my godmothers boat we saw some dogs on boats too. They love it. My godmother wants a lab for the front of her boat. LOL

Take care xx

1:10 PM  
Blogger doubleknot said...

Oh the doggies look like the ones I had years ago. I haven't had a dog now in ten years and really miss haveing one around but I rent and finding a place that takes dogs is expensive. I do have a cat though that came with the place - the people just left him here.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter