Thursday, November 03, 2005

Do Men Really Use Duct Tape to Repair Things?

Has anyone ever watched "Red Green" on public TV? He is so funny. He repairs everything with duct tape. I do mean everything! I just wonder if some men really do that! Maybe some do. Come to think of it I have seen cars with their tail lights being held on with duct tape, and very recently too!

I like what they all say at the lodge meeting, "I'm a man but I can change, if I have to." It's a corny show but it's funny! He also says, "If women don't find you handsome they ought to at least find you handy!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

Yes we do. The handyman's friend, Duct tape.
I too like to watch the show. I think all of them are old but it seems I'm always watching one I haven't seen.
The last one I saw had Harold dating a girl who was exactly like him. Very funny stuff. Thanks Rachel.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh yeah, I saw that one too!! She was goofy as he is!!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I know a couple of men who use duct tape for almost everything! Everyone needs a 'handy' man, don't they?

Come by the NEW blog, if you get a chance.
http:sitteninthehills64.blogspot.com
And thanks for coming by the old one, Rachel.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Rachel
Some of life great truths can be found on Red Green. I'm not sure about the duct tape but I do have a neighbor that is alway carrying a screwdriver - I've yet to see him ever use it.
Ralph

4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a handyman around the house yet I still rely heavily on duct tape. I've even repaired clothing with it!

Scott
http://scotthutcheson.typepad.com

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter