Friday, December 29, 2006

Resolutions....Good Ones!!

Christmas is over and the new year is almost here. Then starts the new year's resolutions. I think that I will not make the usual ones this time. This year I will strive to be more positive and laugh more. Lots more laughter. That's an important one. That means everyone needs to write funny stuff in their blogs to make me laugh. (hint hint). I will try to give some family and friends some little surprises from time to time for no reason, other than to surprise them! If it makes them happy then it'll make me happy that I made them happy and I'll be happy!

Here's hoping we all have a wonderful 2007 and that we can all make the world a little bit of a nicer place to be! Won't you join me?

7 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

Happy New Year! No resolutions for me. Never did, never will. I simply am not disciplined ehough to do so.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Happy New Year, Rachel!

6:55 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Thank you my dear Rachel!
Wishing you and your family a Very Happy and Peaceful 2007!

7:08 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

Why sure!! Those are the best resolutions I've heard so far, and so easily kept too!!
:-D
Happy New Year!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Kendra Lynn said...

I will try to make sure that I post good stuff. Did you get to check out my March music posts?
You'll like them, if you haven't checked them out yet.

Kendra

3:04 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Count me in on this one Rachel. Great idea.

6:38 PM  
Blogger PinkCat said...

Cheers for a wonderful New Year Rachel.

I will try to be more funny. hehehehe

Take care xx

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter