Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Too Funny Not to Share!!

I got this in an e-mail and many of you have probably read it, but I thought it was worth sharing. It gave me a good laugh anyway!!

THEFT WARNING FOR WOMEN


Most of you have read the scare-mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out. Well, read on. While the kidney story was an urban legend, this one is not. It's happening every day. My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. It was just that quick. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Who would have done such a cruel thing to legs that had been mine for years? Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? Hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and Sheer Energy pantyhose. Then, just when my guard was down, the thieves struck again. My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear end to the thighs they stuck me with earlier. I couldn't believe that my new butt was attached at least three inches lower than my original. Now, my rear complemented my legs, lump for lump. Frantic, I prayed that long skirts would stayin fashion. It was two years ago when I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and I watched horrified but fascinated as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced one section at a time. How clever and fiendish. Age? Age had nothing to do with it. Age is supposed to creep up, unnoticed, something like maturity. NO, I was being attacked repeatedly and without warning. In despair,I gave up my T-shirts. What could they do to me next? My poor neck suddenly disappeared faster than the Thanksgiving turkey it now resembled. That's why I decided to tell my story. I can't take on the medical profession by myself. Women of the world, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! That really isn't plastic that those surgeons are using. You KNOW where they are getting those replacement parts, don't you? The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lifted," look again. Was it lifted from you? I think I finally found my thighs-- and I hope that Cindy Crawford paid a really good price for them! This is not a hoax! This is happening to women in every town every night! WARN YOUR FRIENDS!
P.S. I must say that last year I thought someone had stolen my breasts. I was lying in bed and they were gone! As I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.

13 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I wasn't laughing outloud until the last line. Now I am. Really funny Rachel.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Thanks for the giggle to start my day! Too funny!
:)

8:42 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

huge laugh my friend...this is to danged true!!!
:-D

10:35 AM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

Too funny for words!!!!!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha..I hope women can find a way to protect themselves from this serious problem..

5:38 PM  
Blogger Kendra Lynn said...

LOL...great one.
Thanks. :O)

Kendra

5:44 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Great laugh Rachel! It's like my father in law use to say - getting old isn't for sissies.
Ralph

5:53 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi Rachel, what a riot of humour, (I hope it's funny... NOT true.)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Rurality said...

Oh dear. I'm afraid I resemble those remarks...

6:51 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I roared at the last part. Thanks, I needed that.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I received this awhile back in an email, but I can concur with the truth of it!!
Butt, thighs, boobs.... WHAT'S going on here??!!!

I hope 2007 is treating you well so far.
Keep those laughs going!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Omigosh, that is too funny! LOL I must print this out to show my mom, she'll love it!!! Hugs xox

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I laughed and laughed...This is just too funny and I think this is just what I needed to make me feel better. Thank you dear Rachel.

I think I'll get out of bed before the thieves return again.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter