Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Meme

I got this meme fromLucy who got it from Grannie Annie, so I thought I'd do it. You have to do this using only one word for the answers, which is hard.

Where is your cell phone? purse
Your hair? Messy
Your mother? Dead
Your father? Dead

Your favorite food? potatoes
Your dream last night? cars
Your favorite drink? Water
Your dream/goal? Heaven

What room are you in? Living room
Your hobby? several
Your Fear? bears
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive

Where were you last night? Home
Something that you aren’t? Dishonest
Muffins? Banana nut
Wish list item? storage building

Where did you grow up? Kentucky
Last thing you did? Dishes
What are you wearing? Clothes
Your TV? Off

Your pets? several
Friends? Family
Your life? Dandy
Your mood? Calm

Missing someone? parents
Vehicle? Buick
Bold? - Nah
Something you’re not wearing? shoes

Your favorite store? Krogers
Your favorite color? Blue
When was the last time you laughed? hour
Last time you cried? forgot

Your best friend? Husband
One place that I go to over and over? bed
One person who emails me regularly? Jessie
Favorite place to eat? Red Lobster

8 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

enjoyed getting to know you a little more. I love these meme's Have a blessed day

5:34 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Well. . .someone is going to say it - it might as well be me. Some of your answers have more than one word - Living room, banana nut, storage building, and my favorite Red Lobster.
Doesn't matter to me. Enjoyed this post.
Ralph

1:12 PM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

I did this meme a while back and although it looks easy enough, I actually found it hard to just answer with one word...I wanted to write sentences! lol

I just read your previous post and I do hope that you're feeling much better by now? Everyone is getting paranoid around here about getting the H1N1 virus and I imagine it's the same all over right now. I've never gotten a flu shot and have no intention of getting one...I'll just take my chances! lol xoxo

1:51 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

I've done this one and our answers are SO different! lol

PS - Now I'm craving Red Lobster!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Good meme Rachel. It was fun to read.
I read on down. I hope you're feeling okay now and that you don't catch that flu. I'm trying to lay low.
We've been deluged with rain. Crap!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I sure hope you are feeling better by now. I read your previous post, and I was feeling mighty sorry for you with all that throwing up. That is no fun at all. I did like that hot sauce photo though. Made me chuckle.

I liked reading your meme. You and Taylor are the same in that you both love potatoes. Taylor's favorite food is mashed potatoes. He could live on them.

I don't have a new post up yet. I was in CA for awhile and did not even turn on my computer once. I talked to Naomi on the phone, but did not go visit her. We could not work a visit out, but it was nice to talk with her.

Thanks so much for the card you sent.
Now, about those not-so-tasty wrappers you sent...
They were EMPTY!!!!

Happy Halloween!! It's a good thing I've got some candy here to enjoy! I hope you do too.

5:01 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That's a real good one, Rachel. I saw this on someone else's blog, too...It is quite a challange to just be able to use One Word! But you did GREAT!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU, MY DEAR!
And Big Hugs To You, Too!
((((((((HUGS))))))))

12:43 AM  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Three Little Witches

One little, two little, three little witches
Fly over haystacks and fly over ditches
Fly over moonbeams without any hitches
Hey, it's Halloween night.
One little, two little, three little witches
Fly over barb wire and tore their britches
Had to go home and get some stitches
Hey, it's Halloween night!! hehe

Happy Halloween dear Rachel:-) xoxo

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter