Monday, August 09, 2010

Do You Eat Bugs Too??

Our lawn needs mowing. Again. It actually needed it last week, but I decided that it wasn't a big deal and could wait until I got to it. I might get to it today. Might is the key word there. The last time I mowed a bug, (I'm assuming a gnat since it wasn't too big) flew down my neck and got swallowed up. It was suicide since it wasn't my fault that it just decided to fly in about the time I had my mouth open taking a deep breath.

I love this church sign! With our heat an ice cream will melt awfully fast out there. You had better enjoy every bite! Today's high is supposed to be 97. Maybe I'll get to swallow another gnat.


Monday Sunday Sign!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Cathy said...

I like the Church sign too! I think we should all enjoy all the moments in our lives as much as we can. There's things to enjoy in the simplest of things. Can we have some of your warm weather please!!! It's typical British summer here - rain and more rian!!!!! XXXXCathy

2:56 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

I usually get the little buggers (gnats) in my eyes!

Love the church sign, Rachel.

We will be in upper 90s until Saturday. Thank goodness for a/c! Keep cool!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Excellent church sign for this time of the year.

I have accidentally eaten a few bugs in my time and I am still trying to purge them. Yuck!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My yard is full of crab grass. It has totally taken over the back. The stuff is so thick I have to rake it up after mowing. I just heard the weather and the heat index today is supposed to be 109! The hottest summer I can ever remember here. I get eat up by chiggers and mosquitoes whenever I go outside. I have not swallowed any of the yet. lol.

3:16 AM  
Blogger LZ Blogger said...

Rachel ~ I gag just thinking abotu the bugs in the throat! ~ jb///

6:52 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks for your visit, my dear Rachel, and your very sweet caring words....! Hoping I can get him home on Saturday....

UGH about that Bug! I guess that will teach you to open your mouth out there...lol!

Good Church Sign, my dear!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

"I don't know why she swallowed a fly (bug, gnat,etc.) Perhaps she'll die." Well dear Rachel,I hope only the bug was harmed in the making of your post and that you are no worse for the experience. I just hate swallowing bugs!

Our temps this week have continued in triple digits but this morning we may begin getting a reprieve from this blasted heat. Needless to say we haven't gotten much done around here.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter