Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!
We had a white Christmas. This is the road that I live on. It was very pretty with the snow sticking to the trees.





I went to my nephew's house today for Christmas and this is all they would give me to eat. Can you believe that??




Well.....in all honesty, I actually I had LOTS more than this, but this little guy was almost too cute to eat! Easy to make with a cherry dipped in chocolate, add a Hershey kiss for the head, and slivered almonds for ears, and give it a couple of eyes, and ....presto...a cute little mouse!!! A mouse adorned each cupcake!




















This is their pretty tree.




I had a very nice Christmas visiting with everyone. I hope everyone out there in Blogland had a great Christmas too!








Sunday Sign
(Now I felt like it should be a Christmas sign, but this one fits our church because our pastor left on vacation today!)








8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, Loved the sign and the mouse candy. What a cute idea. Your snow is about the same as here. Hope you have a wonderful healthy New Year.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Snow is always so beautiful and tranquil looking. Too bad it is so dang cold!
I love the mouse cupcakes. I want to remember that so I can do it for my great grandkids.
It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I pray your new year is totally blessed too.

6:18 PM  
Blogger nora leona said...

Your road is beautiful!
Merry Christmas, Rachel!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Tipper said...

Adorable little mouse : ) I'm glad your Christmas was a good one!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Ileana said...

Cute sign, and OMG, that cherry, Kiss-able mouse is adorable!! I love what he's made of.

Glad you had a merry Christmas. I did, too.

Wishing you all the best in 2011 if I don't visit before then! xo

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those little mouse treats!! I'd have no trouble eating them, even if they are so cute. I'd gobble them down in record time.
:-)
The snow looks pretty. Stay warm and cozy, Rachel!

5:40 PM  
Blogger possum said...

Nice snow... wish I could share our 16 inches with you!

Love those cupcakes... You'd have to eat mine, but I would sure be drooling! Too bad I don't make cupcakes anymore.
Glad you had a good time.

5:23 AM  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Dear Rachel,
I hope you have a Wonderful New Year!
Cheers!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter