Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!!!



JESUS’ ETERNAL SACRIFICE



God almighty, our holy one

Conquering, victorious and risen son

Saviour, redeemer, Lord of light

You saved me, freed me, and gave me life

Is there a way that I can repay

What it cost you my Lord that fateful day?

When you gave your life upon the cross

For all mankind eternally lost

For I know I could never pay the price

The cost of your eternal sacrifice

For salvation is a gift that you freely gave

When you died and arose from the grave

The hope that came from your sacrifice

Is the hope we have of eternal life



© By M.S.Lowndes

7 Comments:

Blogger Granny Annie said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful Easter message Rachel. Happy Easter to you as well.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Great message Rachel and oh so true. Hope you had a great Easter.
Ralph

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good Easter. I enjoyed your post. I am ready for all the rain and tornado warnings to end. Have a good week.

9:05 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It was a quiet Easter here on my Hill.....Not a whole lot happening these days.....I hope your Easter was wonderful, Rachel....! BEAUTIFUL Card---I love that color!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Jim said...

I like that Hope, Rachel. A whole bunch.

Karen was able stay overnight in the grass on the route to Buckingham Palace. Her intentions were to rush in after wedding party had came in.

I hope she had a good viewing spot for that. She was at the ropes by the street fairly close to the castle. She said that she them all going and coming this morning.
..
Blogger doesn't like me this morning so I'm not giving you my picture.
..

9:58 AM  
Blogger Midlife Mom said...

That just says it all doesn't it?! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Now it's mothers' day weekend and we got such lovely weather for it. Blue sky, puffy white clouds and warm temps. Thanks for stopping by, I always like hearing from you. Glad to hear that your church has Awana too!!! Fabulous program, the kids learn SO MUCH!

3:38 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks so much, dear Rachel for coming by and always saying things that lift my spirits and make me feel special....!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter