Wednesday, December 28, 2005

'Tongue Twisters

Trying saying these 3 times fast!!


"Under the mother otter," muttered the other otter.

A big bug bit a bold bald bear and the bold bald bear bled blood badly.

A cheap ship trip.

Aluminum, linoleum, aluminum, linoleum, aluminum, linoleum.

On mules we find two legs behind and two we find before. We stand behind before we find what those behind be for.

Tie twine to three tree twigs.

A tutor who tooted the flute Tried to tutor two tooters to toot Said the two to the tutor "Is it tougher to toot Or to tutor two tooters to toot?"

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Those are good. I never heard any of those before.

9:56 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Those are pretty difficult ones, aren't they? But very funny too! Where do you find these?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I don't want to say them. Can I pass them on to someone who might?

12:39 AM  
Blogger Whistle Britches said...

I hate my tongue right now.

6:52 AM  
Blogger EV said...

Nope, I couldn't do it. But, my Sthisther Sthally did! ;)

8:42 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I LIKE it. Good and brand new to me Rachel. Thanks!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Those are good. In a devious sort of way, ha,ha..

1:48 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

So, you think I can say these even slowly? Wrong.

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with TLP. I couldn't even say these slowly! Good ones. I had never heard any of them before.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Suzy-Q said...

Joe worked with a man who couldn't say aluminum. He said
ALOONEEYUM. I crack up every time I think of this goofy man with comb-over hair saying alooneeyum.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh...just in time for New Year's. Now we can sound like drunkards without even imbibing!! (Seriously though, my son and I will enjoy these--I was trying to recall some good tongue twisters for him just the other day and found my repetoire severely lacking.) He'll love these...especially the ones that come out sounding 'dirty'--he's at 'that age', y'know...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter