Sunday, April 02, 2006

EVERY VOTE COUNTS


I'm trying to be a good campaign manager but since this my first time at being one, then I'm not sure about what kind of job I'm doing.

In the picture of the 2 men in the cornfield the one on the left is Cliff Morrow who is the PR man. You can check out his post here at Cliff's Blog . Ralph, on the right, I nominated for Sexiest Male Blogger. Therefore he made me his campaign manager. You can check out his site here and read his campaign promises! Ralph is a Colorado State Forrester. What can be more sexy than a man who loves the forest and nature? He is truly outstanding in his field!

I know Ralph is the best man to vote for and worthy of this honor. I urge you to cast your vote for Ralph C. at Best of Blogger. You can vote once a day through April 6. You just can't go wrong with a guy like Ralph. Please help us elect him and cast your vote each day.

And.......as Gomer Pyle, USMC would say......."Thank ya, Thank ya, Thank ya!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Ralph said...

Oh Rachel you are good!!!
Ralph

3:04 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Well, okay, but I gotta say, Ralphie boy ain't lookin' so fine in those blue hair curlers. I mean, where's the hair?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

TLP, you know that hair won't grow on a busy street!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Ralph is catching up. They have finally begun to forget about the blue curler picture.
I've heard a different version of that "why hair doesn't grow in certain places". Had something to do with the same reason grass doesn't grow on playgrounds.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Go...Ralph!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are outstanding in their field, aren't they?:) hehe

You are doing a good job as campaign manager, and you have a couple of great guys to work with there.

Guess what?:) I may be back on track? New month. New week. New morning. New chapter. My study for today is up. (I changed locations....)
http://ksgal.blogspot.com/

You have done a great job, even doing it alone! You are truly an inspiration, Rachael!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Rachel, This is a different Carolyn here from one above, lol!

Any man that endures the torture of curlers in his hair AND can fight off the meanest species of bear (the Cardboard Ursus Americanus) has my vote! :)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter