Friday, May 20, 2011

I posted a video.............finally!!


This is my poor little dog, Pup. He is old and can't hardly get around anymore. In human years he's about 92 right now. He has trouble with his back legs and often they won't hold him up. The vet gave him steroids,and they did seem to help some, but he's out of them now. Right now I'm just taking it day to day. He no longer can hear well either. I try to give him plenty of love and attention. He's been such a good little dog over the years. Couldn't have asked for better.

Note: I don't know why it has the video twice. I'm just tickled that I finally got a video up!

Oh, tomorrow is my birthday. Nope, I ain't goina tell how young I am!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny Annie said...

Well it tells me that the videos are not available and to try again later, so I will. I got ya on Facebook but Happy Birthday again my friend. You are such a kind and caring person and I hope you receive all the good wishes you deserve.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Hidden Haven Homestead said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a wonderful day and hope its as special for you as you are to all of your blog friends and neighbors!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Ricardo MiƱana said...

I could not see the video, but I like dogs
I have a dog who is the queen of the house.
you have a happy weekend.
a hug.

10:02 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, darn it! It says the video is not available now...It's a Mystery why these things work sometimes and DON'T , at other times!
Dear Pup....I know it has to be quite painful to see him having so much trouble getting around....Such a dear dear compsnion. He deserves all the love you have in your heart, my dear Rachel, and I know he apprecisates all that you give him...! Please, give him a HUG from me and for me.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter