Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fall colors.

I finally figured out how to get a few links up (thanks Cliff). Now I can't figure out how to separate Cliff and Google!
Most of the leaves in this picture have probably fallen by now. I think this picture has some lovely colors in it. Tonight is going down to about 30 degrees so they predict.

I got my hair cut today. The woman cutting it asked if I knew I had a knot on my head with a cut! I told her I certainly did and I didn't want her to make it bleed while she was washing, drying, and styling my hair! Thankfully she didn't!

It's strange not to have hair over my ears. I always worry that a bug might fly in my ear or something. I'm sure I'll get used to it! I'll just make sure to pull the covers up over my ears at night! A friend of mine told me that her husband got one of those Japanese beetles in his ear one time!! The thought of a bug in my ear just sends shivers up my spine!

7 Comments:

Blogger EV said...

Nice job on the links! But, we didn't get a picture of your new coiffure. :(

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ye gads Mike! I don't want to scare the living daylights out of people!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful Beautiful picture Rachel....Going down to 30?? HELP! I don't think I could take the cold-cold anymore....and I'm grateful I don't have to test that one out!

Thanks for linking me Rachel! Congratulations on being able to link at all!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I don't suppose this means I own google. Thanks for the link. I think what ever you see seperating the other names is missing here. I assume you could delete the google part altogether.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Hi. I have recently started reading Cliff's blog -- which, of course, has led me to yours. What a warm place to come and read. I have enjoyed your entries, and will be back on a daily basis:)

I think I can help with the link thing. I'm not familiar with Blogger, but I think all you need to do, is where you have the link for Cliff, and for Blogger, just put a < br > (take the space out before and after br -- Blogger won't let me do the actual HTML here) That should put the Google link under Cliff's link.

Have a great weekend!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thank you Carolyn!! It worked! Strange, because the others don't have < br > between them! Go figure! Anyway, that did the trip! Thanks for visiting! I will check your blog out as well!

12:34 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Rachel,
I've been unable to leave a comment on your most recent entry above..It has some thing about only being open to members and they ask for a password...Which of course I don't have..
This was yesterday...so, I'm leaving a comment here hoping you'll see it and hope you can get that fixed....Good Luck, my dear.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter