Thursday, November 10, 2005

Fall colors.

I finally figured out how to get a few links up (thanks Cliff). Now I can't figure out how to separate Cliff and Google!
Most of the leaves in this picture have probably fallen by now. I think this picture has some lovely colors in it. Tonight is going down to about 30 degrees so they predict.

I got my hair cut today. The woman cutting it asked if I knew I had a knot on my head with a cut! I told her I certainly did and I didn't want her to make it bleed while she was washing, drying, and styling my hair! Thankfully she didn't!

It's strange not to have hair over my ears. I always worry that a bug might fly in my ear or something. I'm sure I'll get used to it! I'll just make sure to pull the covers up over my ears at night! A friend of mine told me that her husband got one of those Japanese beetles in his ear one time!! The thought of a bug in my ear just sends shivers up my spine!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike ( ex scientia, veritas ) said...

Nice job on the links! But, we didn't get a picture of your new coiffure. :(

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ye gads Mike! I don't want to scare the living daylights out of people!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful Beautiful picture Rachel....Going down to 30?? HELP! I don't think I could take the cold-cold anymore....and I'm grateful I don't have to test that one out!

Thanks for linking me Rachel! Congratulations on being able to link at all!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Cliff Morrow said...

I don't suppose this means I own google. Thanks for the link. I think what ever you see seperating the other names is missing here. I assume you could delete the google part altogether.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Triplet Dads said...

lol - I'm trying to explain how to fix your problem but it won't let me post because it's interpreting my post as html commands that it won't accept. anyway, it looks like you're missing the "/a" at the end of the link or the "br" between each link

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Carolyn said...

Rachel,
Hi. I have recently started reading Cliff's blog -- which, of course, has led me to yours. What a warm place to come and read. I have enjoyed your entries, and will be back on a daily basis:)

I think I can help with the link thing. I'm not familiar with Blogger, but I think all you need to do, is where you have the link for Cliff, and for Blogger, just put a < br > (take the space out before and after br -- Blogger won't let me do the actual HTML here) That should put the Google link under Cliff's link.

Have a great weekend!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thank you Carolyn!! It worked! Strange, because the others don't have < br > between them! Go figure! Anyway, that did the trip! Thanks for visiting! I will check your blog out as well!

12:34 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Rachel,
I've been unable to leave a comment on your most recent entry above..It has some thing about only being open to members and they ask for a password...Which of course I don't have..
This was yesterday...so, I'm leaving a comment here hoping you'll see it and hope you can get that fixed....Good Luck, my dear.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter