Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Windy!

If it's not nailed down today then chances are it's flying through the air with the greatest of ease......like that daring young man on the flying trapeze.....

It's one of those days when the wind is howling and everything is blowing off my front porch..that isn't weighted down good I mean. All the leaves from the neighbor's yards are rushing over into our yard to join the other leaves. It's like they are all having a party and flying in fast! Today it's 51 and tomorrow is going to be 33. I know some parts of the US have gotten big snow storms, so we are fortunate not to get all that snow. We got it in the liquid form of rain yesterday and overnight.

Does anyone watch Jerry Springer? Yesterday I was surfing through the channels and his show was on. I have never watched that show all the way through, but I have found it a few times while looking for something to watch. It amazes me that after all these years it's still on. The people on there are always fighting and every other word has to be bleeped out. The audience just yells "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" and drives me nuts. The crowd seems to enjoy the fighting, but I don't like seeing people fighting and arguing. I guess it's just the difference in what some people think is entertaining. To me it's not entertaining and between the yelling, the bleeping out, the commercials, and the Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! stuff, what is there left? Certainly not enough worth watching, in my opinion.

11 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Hey if you see a patio chair fly by its my daughters. LOL The wind is crazy here too and I am chasing things all over the yard.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Linda in Erie said...

I could never stand Jerry Springer. We are currently having that wind and rain/snow storm up here in Erie, PA. The wind gusted to over 60 mph last night. Our house just shook. Tonight the snow is suppose to start. We'll see if it lives up to the forecasts. I'm not planning on going anywhere tomorrow.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

Because of all these dead leaves I hate automn and here it is raining since 3 weeks !
I have seen Jerry Springer when I stayed in London. In Belgium nobody knows him. It's the most stupid show I have ever seen, but I watched it twice, lol !

10:00 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

You had the exact same weather as my area. And this morning it's bitterly cold, but thiongs are going to moderate by tomorrow. Did I say that I despise winter? I do! Don't watch Jerry Springer, ever!

Stay warm today, Rachel.

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://dyvozoziw.ibnsites.com/aryquku.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday was trash day here and I had trash all over my yard from people leaving it beside the road and leaving for work! Limbs everywhere, too, and freezing here this morning! Guess that is Kentucky's weather for you. I have clicked on Jerry Springer but can't stand the show so usually just click him off.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

My husband watches the Springer show a lot. I hate it. I think a lot of those people are hired and paid well to act as stupidly as they do. There can't be that many dumb people in this world. Can there?
We had about 2" of snow. Most of it's gone. But we have the wind now and I hate it.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I about such yet did not hear

2:54 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

I have wondered the same thing about the Jerry Springer show. I've never watched an entire episode but have caught the same acts you have seen. I can only imagine that people watch it to feel better about their own lives.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

I cannot imagine who would like the J
erry Springer show. If that was the last thing on earth to watch, I wouldn't! The wind was bad here too. I was afraid one of the beg trees in my yard would land on the house at any moment. I have more trash in my yard than the trash dump....LOL And if it doesn't warm up...it will be there come Spring ;-)

5:18 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I've only watched a few minutes of Springer. Kinda dumb eh. I'm with you, I don't like to watch people fight.
I envy your weather even if it is windy. We're supposed to get into the twenty's today so I'm trying to find my bikini.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counter